Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pathfinding/ Yuletide Carol Clothespin Duo...

One side Fall, the other Christmas!  On a 6" clothespin!




 What is this?  Well, I will tell you!  I love the thought of using clothespins to hold photos.  However, I thought it would be nice to have one pin, with two purposes.

The first side, I used Pathfinding Workshop on the Go.  What a beautiful workshop!  Using one sheet of patterned paper from the pack and Colonial White paper, where I used the Goldrush stamp pad and one of the stamps from the set, to make my own patterned paper.  I also used the Chocolate and Autumn Terracotta ink pads for the leaves and heart.  Yes, I cut the leaves and heart out by hand!  :)  Not exactly my strong suit, but I think they look good.




 Okay, so here on the Christmas side I used the Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go.  Using the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, I cut out the cute little tickets and stamped them with the awesome stamp set that comes with the workshop.  I stamped the tickets with the Cranberry ink pad and edged it with the Ponderosa Pine ink pad.  I also took Liquid Glass and put it over the stamped pine leaf.  It gives it a nice glossy pop I think.

I hope you enjoyed it!  Have a fantastic day!

Don't miss a post!  Follow by email on the right!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara