Saturday, October 11, 2014

Triple 6x6 Canvas

Good day to you all!  Hope you are having a terrific fall day.  Here in Minnesota, Fall is my favorite season!

I am not able to take full credit for this project.  A friend of mine purchased these 6x6 canvases from me this Spring and had not had time to work on them.  So, I had an open crop at my house and helped her get them done.
It is a retired paper packet, but we used Crystal Blue Paper and Ink, Cocoa Ink and Cashmere Paper and added a little bling with Gold Sequins.  The Dreamer stamp set is not featured in the new Idea Book, but is still available.

Using 3D Foam Tape, we raised the Crystal Blue and Cashmere paper off the patterned paper for depth.  We added even more depth by popping up the Heart, Dream and Butterfly, on each of the separate canvases.

Hope you enjoyed this project!  Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara