Saturday, November 19, 2016

Lil' Monster - 2nd Birthay Card!

** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Hope you are having a wonderful day!  It is very close to Thanksgiving, are you ready for it? 😋

This post isn't about Thanksgiving, at least not in the traditional sense.  I am thankful for my Nephew - it is his 2nd birthday today!  When the idea, of this card came to me, I got a big smile on my face! 😃


 I am actually not into monsters for children.  Actually, I am not into monsters for anyone.  However, for his first birthday, they threw a little monster party.  So for them, I thought it might be okay.

What I did...
I made a square white card, placed black paper down.  I cut the two out of the orange cardstock with my Cricut Explore.  Then I cut out the monster (B is for Boy).  I intertwined the monster and the 2 (Cricut Alphabet), then popped up the orange with the monster.  I took these fun little colored google eyes for his eyes.

I like how it turned out!  I know he really won't, but that is okay! 😃  I hope you enjoyed it though!

Have a blessed day!

  Remember: God loves you and Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara