Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving! - Caramel Corn Basket



** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This is one of my favorite holidays!  It may be, because I want to keep a thankful attitude all the time.  Unfortunately, that isn't always the case😏, but it is a goal of mine.

 Today's project is a fun one!  This is ONE of the things that I will be bringing to Thanksgiving this year. (I will also be bringing - Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins! 😋)  I made homemade caramel corn and put them in individual 5x7 cellophane bags.  Then I made this simple bag topper! 


There are 11 people that I made bags for.  My family does not get any! 😞 That is okay - we can have the muffins! 😃

So, down to business!  What did I use to make these, you ask?  I will tell you!  I used my Cricut Explore and Design Space.  I also used the Thanksgiving Cartridge and Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue.  To make the edges a little nicer on the bottom of the toppers, I used my Carl Trimmer with the Colonial(B-09) blade.

I hope you have a beautiful Thanksgiving!  Let's remember to be thankful for ALL our family members! 😉

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed day!
 
 Remember: God loves you and Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara