Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Nurse - Thank You!

Hi there!  Today I have another card made for a client.  This is similar to one I made, for the same client, but for a different nurse!  The heart of this particular client is so big 💗-  it is a pleasure to make cards for them!  Anyway, here is the card...


At first, I was a little concerned about how to make the hair, for the lovely blonde the card is for.  However, I think it turned out great!  The client was more than happy with it -that is really all that matters, isn't it!

Here are a few things I used to make this card...
Cricut Design Space
Cricut Explore
Tape Glider
Pop-Ups
Everyday Paper Dolls

It is such a blessing to do this for people!  Thank you for stopping by!

Remember: God loves you & Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara