Monday, November 3, 2014

SNOWHAVEN Gift Card Holders! #1



Hello everyone!  Beautiful Fall day in Minnesota!  Hope you are having a beautiful day as well.  Today, I have gift card holders.  I am still getting ready for the upcoming show!!!  Yikes!  I better get a move on.  :)

#1 - I actually used the "leftovers" from making the Popcorn Wrappers.  The Snowhaven paper has an awesome stripped border on it.  With that border, I have 3 1/2".  I would normally have it at 3 3/4" because you need score 1/4" on two sides to make the pocket.  You know, you want to "hide" the gift card.


I put one together, put a gift card in it, and wallah!  It sticks out the top!  But just a little...it will be easier for them to get out this way, right?  I personally, do not see a problem with this.  We will see how people react to it this weekend!  I will fill you in on what happens. :)
I topped them off with a tag, using Glacier Paper,White Daisy Paper, Cranberry ink, Slate Stripped Ribbon and 3D Foam tape!

Two more different looking card holders to come... Thank you for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara