Sunday, November 2, 2014

Popcorn Wrappers

Hello again!  I hope you had a great and safe weekend.  We took our son to church on halloween.  There were games food and of course, candy.  He was batman!  I had a batman sweatshirt on, does that count as a costume?  :)

Anyway, here are some popcorn wrappers that I have for my upcoming show.  I used Yuletide Carol and Snowhaven paper packs.  These are such great papers.  You can do a lot with them.  I also used Topiary striped and Silver geometric washi tape.




I hope you enjoyed it!  Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thanks for reminding me about this idea. I need a few more items for an upcoming show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara