Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pathfinding 4x6 card

Good day to you all!  Hope this finds you well!  The show this past weekend went well.  That is always a good thing.  Today I have a card that I made from the Pathfinding Workshop on The Go.  Beautiful papers and Stamp set in this pack.

I love the "Smile it's the best day ever" stamp, it is just a great stamp for almost anything!  I stamped it in Autumn Terracotta and used a few embellishing pieces.



That is all I have for now.  Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

  1. Barb ... the simplicity of this card is wonderful. The stamp says it all so it's great the way it stands out with a little bling on the side.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara