Friday, November 7, 2014

Yuletide Carol Gift Card Holders


Hi there!  Today is another Gift card holder.  It will be the last one for a while, I promise.  :)




Here I used the Yuletide Carol Paper Pack.  Keep in mind, this is only one of the pieces of paper, from this paper pack.  There are some beautiful bold papers in this pack, which I will be sharing in posts to come.
I thought I would do a little green on green.  Topiary, is the actual name of the ink color and the Stripped Washi Tape.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, from Close to My Heart, to cut out the tag, on Colonial White Paper.  Stamp it, a little bling and a little string...and there you go!

Hope you enjoyed the whole run of Gift card holders!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You made such beautiful things!! I hope that your day at Cross of Hope was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara