Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rose Blossom SOTM Blog Hop




Welcome!  You probably came from the Marvelous Marg's - I Didn't Have Potatoes!  Or you didn't, either way I am glad you are here!

The Stamp Of The Month!  Is this not, one of the most awesome things, that Close To My Heart Has!?  Well, at least I think so.  :)  This is another great one!  At first I was a little intimidated by this set, but I think I did okay.
I used the brand NEW paper pack-Blossom!  Beautiful & perfect for Mother's Day!  I started with a White Daisy Card base.  Used a Chevron Embossing Folder in white daisy, Teal Shimmer Trim & Coral Reef SequinsBlack & Lagoon Inks.  Oh, and 3D Foam Tape on top of 3D foam tape!  (Shhhh...I hope my Mother-In-Law Likes it!)

Now you are off to see Shelly's Pretty Pieces!

Have a Fabulous Hop!  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. That black with Blossom is so striking!!! I am so happy that you created for this hop because your example is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and I second what Brenda said - that black really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I love the colors of the Blossom paper with the black of the typewriter. The embellishments really make this card special! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the black with blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just beautiful. Your fussy-cutting of the typewriter image is so precise and really pops against the pretty blues of Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card, Barb! The vintage typewriter sets off the blossom paper beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic in so many ways! I too, have to say that the "black on Blossom" is stunning! You inspire me to think outside the box. Thanks Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have never thought to pair this stamp set with Blossom, but it's absolutely gorgeous...proof that opposites attract. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Barbara. Love the Blossom and the black together. Very stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara