Friday, April 3, 2015

Blossom...

Hi!  Hope you are doing great!  This card is for my sisters (50th) birthday!  This is a good way to see if she reads my blog, don't you think!  :)
This card is all Blossom!  I think I used a little bit of everything from this paper pack!  If I didn't on this card, I surely did for the Blog Hop project on the 15th!  You will have to come back, at that time, to see what I did there.  :)

 Did you notice there is no stamping on this one!  One of the borders did it all for me.  My sister has been out of the house, since I was 12.  Most of that has been out of state as well.  When we do get together our similarities seem to show, especially to other people.  This paper pack worked out perfectly!  She gets a lot of her favorite color, teal, as well!  She is an awesome sister.  I wish we lived closer to each other, but that is the way it goes some times.  By the way, she doesn't look close to 50!

A few additional products used on this card are...Teal Shimmer Trim, Coral Reef Sequins, Oceanside Sequins & Liquid Glass.
Hope you enjoyed seeing it as much as I had making it!  God Bless!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara