Sunday, April 5, 2015

Peek A Boo...God Loves You!



Happy Easter!  Let me be clear, right from the beginning.  I do not believe in the easter bunny.  I will not teach my child that there is an easter bunny.  Having said that, I realize that most of the world does, so I will do my best to get God in the picture, using the bunny!

I apologize that this in not from CTMH, but the stamped letters are.  Hodgepodge Alphabet (retired) is the stamp set I used.  I think it worked out great with this project!

These are for a 2 & 3 1/2 year old!
I realize that they may be destroyed in a short time, but it was fun making them!  ;)



I hope you have a peace filled Resurrection Sunday!
God loves you - He gave His Son for you!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! This is so cute - I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable way to coney a very important message! I'll be saving this one to my pin-board. (belated) Easter Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara