Sunday, February 15, 2015

Rose Blossom Seasonal Expressions Blog Hop


Hi there!  If you have come from I Didn't Have Potatoes, welcome!  Marg had something beautiful, I know!  I can't wait to see it myself!  Welcome!  No matter how you ended up here!

I have actually done a two page layout!  I know!  I am as shocked as you are!  :)
Don't get me wrong, I love to scrapbook!  My terrific two year old, however, takes a lot of my time.

I was determined to use the Hopscotch Paper Pack, to make a BOY layout!!!  Yea, that's right!  A BOY layout!  I believe it has been accomplished!  My sweet boy is in the pictures.  He was pushing a truck, he received from his Grandpa, this last July.


To BOY it up a little more, I used the Fast and Furious (D1541) Stamp Set.  It worked perfectly with my photos. (I actually cannot wait, to use this set a lot more.  I love it!)  The Artbooking Cartridge for the background and the Sunset Chevron Washi Tape, was the perfect compliment, to the patterned paper.

Hope you enjoyed it!  Be blessed!

Now you are off to Shelly's Pretty Piece!  She will have something wonderful!  I will be seeing it soon too.


13 comments:

  1. Great. layouts! Your son is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! And I love that you took a paper that you wouldn't normally think of as being for a little boy and made it work completely. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all if the different arrows here from the patterned paper to the washi to the Cricut cuts. WOW! Plus, of course you have awesome subject matter. What an adorable boy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous boy layout! Love how you used the stamp set on it :) He is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so nice to see boy layouts!! I would have never thought to use Hopscotch for boys, but now I will. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute layouts Barb. I too, wouldn't think of Hopscotch for a boy but you have done such a great job proving us wrong. Your little guy is a doll too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! For bringing "Boy" to the hop! (and quite the cutie he is!) Love that you Artbooking elements and Washi. Both add great features to this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have never thought Hopscotch could have been for "boy", but you pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME! Love the repeat of the motifs. It's perfect for the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great little boy layout! Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layout! Perfect for your pictures. I especially like how you layered the colors for the "its all good" stamp. Neat technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara