Friday, February 13, 2015

A Happy Hello Knock Off

Good day everyone!  Hope you are having a terrific day!


This is my rendition, of a fellow Rose Blossom's card, Morgan.  Mine is even more simple than hers. I love Morgan's!  You can call it lazy on my part.  I call it Simple!

Yep!  There it is.  White Daisy cardstock, one stamp set, three stamp pads(Gypsy, Honey & Black) and one ShinHan Twin Touch Marker(Peony Purple).  Oh yeah, a Sparkle too.  That is what the marker was for, to color the sparkle!

You  can get this awesome stamp set, this month only!  With a qualifying purchase, it is only $5.00!

Hope you loved it!  Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card. I forget about clean and simple, and you have created something beautiful to remind me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara