Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hawaiian Butterfly - Birthday!


** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Today's project is a special one to me.  This was made for a friend of mine who has lost her husband and her father, all within a few months.  This particular friend, has been a blessing to me all the years I have known her.  She is a wonderful gift from God.

 Her husband was from Hawaii.  So when coming up with a card for her, I wanted it to be peaceful and memorable.  Butterflies are a sign of new life - (That is exactly what she is moving into, a new life).  I researched Hawaiian butterflies and found out about this beautiful black and white monarch.  I thought it would be perfect!


In times of sadness or hurt with people, I seem to do better with a card then in person.  People could perceive me as cold or not caring, because I don't quite know what to do or say.  I am working at being better at consoling people, or knowing what to say during difficult times.  It isn't something that comes naturally to me.

I hope you enjoyed it.  Here is what I used... My Cricut Explore, Design Space and Everyday Pop Up Cards.  I also used my Tape Glider and Pop-Ups.

Have a terrific day!  God bless you!






Remember: God loves you & Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara