Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Scissors - Thank You!


** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Hi there!  Today, I have a "Thank You" card, that was made for a hairstylist!  A good friend of mine, Janine, is an awesome stylist who owns her own business.  It is called Salon 606!  I made these specific for her.  She is the one, who made me and my husband up, for the Whoville party! ( A couple of posts back!)  😀
 



Here is what I did...

I popped up the top white piece and cut the scissors out with my Explore!  I used the Sentimentals Cartridge.  I stamped the Flourish and Thank you!

Thanks for stopping!  Have a terrific day!





Remember: God loves you & Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara