Monday, April 13, 2015

Jackson Typed Note - Hello Awesome!

Hey everybody!  Today, there are a couple of things that I stole.  Okay, get your finger off the panic button (that is what my husband would say).  Ideas!  I stole a couple of ideas!  :)
One of the ideas is from Morgan Vogt - using just the top part of the typewriter!  I think it is a cool idea.  The other is from Marg Van Patten - cutting a slit in the bottom of the typewriter, so the piece of paper looks like, and is, actually coming out it.

It is mainly just the Jackson Paper Pack. With a few Gold Sequins, Colonial White paper and of course, the Typed Note Stamp of the Month!  A few other products are Cocoa and Black Ink, 3D Foam Tape and the awesome Edge Distresser!

Hope you had fun checking it out!  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara