Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wild Wonders 4x6 your story

Hi!  So, today is something a little different.  I made this little book for the parents of a newborn.  It is very simply done.  I used Hollyhock and White Daisy paper, retired washi tape for the pages.  I made it so they could put a wallet size photo on each page.  Each page represents a month.  I tabbed them, starting in March (since that is when she is born). 

I thought this would be a nice keepsake of her first year.  Something simple enough, that the parents could and would actually do it.
I also used the super cute Wild Wonders stamp set.  I have used this stamp set, for a few different projects now and love it!  Using the Artbooking cartridge for the giraffe, I popped it up with 3D Foam Tape.  The ink color is Hollyhock and I used Flamingo Dots for a little something extra.

You can see that I popped up the talking bubble as well.
Hope you have a fantastic day!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara