Friday, December 12, 2014

"Wild Wonders" - Baby Boy Spin Card

Hello!  So, my Brother and his wife had a baby boy in November (this is there 2nd boy).  This is the card I made for them.


I used the Spin Card from CTMH and the Wild Wonders stamp set!  Soooo cute!
The blue paper is Glacier.  I also used the Glacier Stamp Pad, to stamp "it's a boy" all over the front.


The monkey is stamped in Topiary.  I also, used the ShinHan Touch Twin marker Pastel Peach, for his face, belly & ears.

The Giraffe is stamped in Desert Sand.  I used the Pastel Green ShinHan Touch Twin marker for his spots and nose.

The Hippo is stamped in Slate.  Using the Pastel Peach alcohol marker around his eyes and Tender Pink on his nose, bum, feet and ears.




On the inside, I have a lion, stamped in Desert Sand.  Also, using the Pastel Green alcohol marker for his face.  The bird is stamped in Topiary and the Tender Pink ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Marker around his eye.
Other things used in the making of this card are...Artbooking Cricut Cartridge & 3D Foam Tape.

Well, this was a fun card to make.  I also made them baby announcements.  I will sharing that later.  Have a blessed day!

By the way, there will be a blog hop this Sunday at 7pm!  It will featuring different stamp sets for the "Deal of The Decade"!  Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara