Monday, June 1, 2015

June SOTM Blog Hop!

Hi!  Welcome to another Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop with the Rose Blossom's.  If you came from Marg's wonderful potato patch, you are in the right place!  You will enjoy the beautiful artwork from all these talented women!

I have to say, I love this stamp set!  I decided to go a little overboard this time, at least for me it is.  :)

Here is what I used: White Daisy Card & Envelope, White Daisy Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Just A Number Stamp Set, Archival Black Ink Pad, Black Ink Pad (for the edges), Sparkles, 3D Foam Tape and a lot of ShinHan Touch Twin Markers...Mahogany, Clay, Warm Grey, Cerulean Blue Light, Marine Blue, Pastel Green, Tender pink, Pastel Peach, Light Orange & Colorless Blender.


















Remember, this stamp set can be yours for only $5 with a $50 purchase!

Hope you enjoyed it!  Now you are off to Shelly's pretty pieces.

Thanks for stopping, have a blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. I really like the dog layered in front of the ice cream truck. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is so cute with Kraft! I love the dog in front of the truck, too. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dog and ice cream cone "popped up." Those and the sparkles give the card nice dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - I just love the dog! I can tell you had a lot of fun making this - I had fun looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing your sneak peek, I couldn't wait to see this. This is colored so well, and the design is magnificent!! You do such great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job coloring the elements of this card... especially that cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! And bling + Kraft = love in my book so this just rocks! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea with the dog in front of the truck. This is a really cute card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love the 3d effect with the doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun. I love that you added dimension with some 3D foam tape. That is such a staple for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara