Friday, May 1, 2015

Stamp of the Month - Rose Blossom Blog Hop

Welcome!  If you have come from Marg's blog, you are in the right place!  She always has something awesome and I cannot wait to see it myself!

Here it is!  My first shot at this months SOTM...


I only used two stamps from this set, but I used three inks: Barn Red, Cocoa & Juniper.  I started out with Colonial White cardstock and a small piece of Juniper.  I cut a PML card out of Jackson Paper from the Artfully Sent Cartridge.  Finished it off with the Edge Distresser, Liquid Glass and 3D Foam Tape.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hope you enjoyed it!  Now you are off to see Shelly's beautiful artwork!

7 comments:

  1. Very fun! I love the banner across the top and the way you made this card so masculine. I'm always looking for great masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color choices and design. Happy to be pinning this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card! Such a wonderful masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great "guy"card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the banners across the top of your card Barbara. This is such a great masculine card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Everyone loves a card that they can give to a man. I love how you popped the banner. The colors are delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara