Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rose Blossom "A Happy Hello" Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Rose Blossom "A Happy Hello", February Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop!  You may have just seen Lynn's beautiful creation.  It was awesome, wasn't it!  I will do my best, to be awesome as well.  Here we go...

 First off, I used the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge, to make the card.  The cover is made from the Paper Fundamentals Enchantment Assortment.  Look at the texture on this paper!  Used a few Gold Sequins on the bottom left.  I understated the front of the card, so the inside would POP!
(I got that idea from Shelly)

UP!  Yes, I decided to do a pop-up card for this one!  Nice and bright!  If this does not give you "A Happy Hello", we may have to check for a pulse!  I may not have used the stamp set to it's fullest, but I think it turned out good.  There is so much you can do with this set.  It was a bit difficult to figure out which direction to go.
So, I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the circles, in White Daisey Cardstock.  The stamp pads are...Olive, Smokey Plum, Indian Corn Blue, Autumn Terracotta and Canary
I thought about, putting some Sparkles or Sequins in the middle of the flowers, but decided there was enough going on.  It would still look good with them, if you wanted to do it that way.
I hope you enjoyed what I had to show you.  You are off to Shelly's awesome blog, you will not be disappointed!



Have a blessed evening!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that inside really does pop! Your arrangement is perfect. Love the way you fussy cut around the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! What a gift for someone to open this card! This is so beautiful, Barbara!! I am really glad that you spent the day with us yesterday, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this (and just yesterday you told me you aren't a card maker. - you need to take that back!!) The colors are so cheerful. Thanks for the shout out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! It never occurred to me to just cut the pop-up part and create your own images. I love this and I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Love it Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many things to love about this card Barb! The inside really takes the cake ... love your color choices and the crisp, fresh look. Who doesn't love a great pop-up? I do believe your signature style shines on this piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Just love all the dimension. The pop-up is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card...the pop up inside is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara