Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Happy Hello "Spin"

Hi everyone!  It is snowing here today in Minnesota!  Nice fluffy snow.  It looks pretty!  :)

Well, here is my creation for this post.  A My Creations Spin Card...



Using the beautiful A Happy Hello(stamp of the month) set, ink and Joyful Birthday(B1419) stamp set.  That is it!  No other paper!  I find that cool.  Oops, I lied.  There are two 2" circles of White Daisy cardstock, for the happy birthday on the spinner.

This really is a limitless stamp set!  I will try to show you that throughout the month.
The inks are...Pixie, Sunset and Flaxen!  Don't forget the Sparkles!

You can get this Stamp of the Month for only $5.00(retail value of $17.95), with a qualifying purchase of $50.00!

http://createdbybarbara.ctmh.com/Retail/Search.aspx?SearchValue=album+allure


Hope you loved it!  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Barbara! Pop Ups... Spin Cards.... you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin' this stamp set. I love this and how you perfectly placed the wispy leaf stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara