Thursday, January 1, 2015

"This Moment" Blog Hop


Hello there!  Welcome to the Rose Blossom "This Moment" Blog Hop!  You may be coming from the lovely Marg's blog.  You are in the right place.  We are featuring the January Stamp of the Month, This Moment.  With a qualifying purchase, you can get this stamp set for only $5!  Check out my website at www.createdbybarbara.ctmh.com for more details.



I decided to focus on the "note" part.  What goes with notes?  A mailbox!  I took the Atriste Cricut Cartridge and made this cute mailbox.  The only papers I used were White Daisy and Cranberry.  I wanted to use as much of the stamp set as possible.  Using a very loosely colored "XOXO" stamp, with the Hollyhock Stamp Pad, I stamped the entire body of the box.  I used that stamp pad on everything except the "My aim is True".  That is done in the Cranberry Stamp Pad.
Everything is staying together with either Liquid glass or 3D Foam Tape.  To give it a little bling, just add a few Sparkles!
For every order, of $25.00, from now until January 15th, will get a ticket and be put into a drawing.  I will be giving away a bundle, of new, retired product. (1- "Free to be me" paper pack;
I put a lot of pictures in, hoping you would see how cute it really is.  It looks much better in person!

Now you are off to Shelly's Pretty Pieces.  You will love it!

Hope you enjoyed it!  Be Blessed! 



Also, there are a couple of awesome things going on in January...


 
National Papercrafting Month—Year >> Noted Paper Kit
In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, Close To My Heart invites you to reflect on the things that make you who you are and on what you want to accomplish in the coming months. Then, with the help of the Year >> Noted paper kit, record your experiences and goals! During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24 USD / $27 CAD) for only $5—that’s over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book. The paper kit for both options includes a C-size stamp set, stickers, cardstocks, and B&T Duos™ papers, all specially designed to coordinate with the My Creations™ kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience. This means you will receive over $34 USD / $37 CAD worth of product for only $10 if you purchase the kit with the accompanying mini book! But the fun doesn’t end there—included on the sticker sheet, you will find a large golden seal. Once the year is done and all the pages are filled, seal up your book and create a mini time capsule that you can open years from now. Remember, this deal is only available for January, so make sure to get your own Year >> Noted paper kit today for the perfect start to a crafty year!


Extra! Extra! Hostess Rewards
January Hostess Promo
During the month of January, all Gatherings that reach $350 or higher will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products. This offer is only available during January and is the ideal pairing for your National Papercrafting Month Gatherings, so join in the celebration and watching your earnings grow!

On top of all this, I will be giving away, some NEW retired product away!  For every $50.00 ordered in January, your name will go into a drawing!  I will show details in a new post.  Make sure you check back to get the details!

Whew! That should be good for now :)

9 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the bling on the target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mailbox is so sweet. I had that same idea of wanting to make love notes, but we had such different ideas - how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara! This is such a great idea! I think my family will be waking up to this on Valentine's day! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little mailbox is just adorable! Love this idea, Barbara. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! Perfect when you have a little one in the house! I surely wish those cartridges had been around when Shane was little!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stinkin' adorable! Love how you used the target circle on the front of the lid. Had totally forgotten about this fun box cut ... pretty sure I'll be making 5 of these for my g-kids. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy New year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Not gonna lie, that little box has always intimidated me, but no more! You've inspired me to give it a try. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet surprise inside! Love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara