Thursday, March 23, 2017

On the line! - Guy Birthday

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a fisherman - hooked and on the line!  Yes, this is a guy card!  And, YES, there is pink on the card... Have you ever heard the saying, "Pink in the morning, sailors warning, pink at night sailors delight"?  That is why the pink! 😉


** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
 
Now that we have that settled, let's get into what I used to make it.  The fish is from the cartridge Camp Out and the water from Going Places.  I used them with my Explore Machine and Design Space.
I just used regular black thread for the line and I used Best Creations Pop-ups under the fish. - (these seem to be my favorite!) 

Well, I hope you enjoyed it!  Have a beautiful day!



Remember: God loves you & Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara