Saturday, April 8, 2017

Flower Box Utensil Jars - Grey

Hello!!! Hope you are having a terrific day!

Today, I have something that includes very little paper! ๐Ÿ˜ Can you believe it?!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Well, it is true and I have to say, I am excited about it!



** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.

I took a Flower Box and painted it White - then I took Silver paint and rubbed it around the edges.
I painted some jars Grey and then wrapped some Jute around the top, with the tag I made - using my Explore and Design Space.  I cut out the tag(Ashlyn's Alphabet) and the utensils(Fast Food).
I will have these for sale on my Facebook business page (at some point๐Ÿ˜‰), keep checking back...
https://www.facebook.com/createdbybarbaracrafts/ 
Like๐Ÿ‘ my page while you are there!!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Remember: God loves you & Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara