Thursday, November 3, 2016

Nurse - We will miss you!

Hello there!  Hope you are having a fabulous day!  Let's see what we have today -

This was made for a client.  A wonderful young lady, who has a beautiful little girl with special needs.  They have nurses that help out and one of them was moving to another state, so she wanted to give her a special card.  This is what I came up with...

 ** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
 This particular nurse likes photography and sewing, that is why the spool of yarn and camera are in her hands!  This really is my favorite thing to create - Custom cards and gifts, from the heart of one person to another.

 Here is what I used to create this card...
CTMH - Artbooking 

Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a blessed day!

Remember: God loves you & Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara