Saturday, September 17, 2016

Card - Gift Set

** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Hope your day is going beautifully!  Today, I have a card set that I gave a friend for her birthday.  She is a very classy lady, so that is why the fluer-de-lis and the darker colors. (It is totally her!)




I used vellum to make the box to hold the cards.




I used the sentiment "blessings to you" so they could be used for any occasion.



I used my Cricut Explore and Design Space to make the fluer-de-lis.  The cartridge that was used is French Manor!  A very elegant cartridge.  It is also available with Cricut Access!

Thanks for stopping by!


Remember: God loves you & Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara