Thursday, September 15, 2016

60th "Diamond" Anniversary card!

** I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Hi there!  Today I have a fun, 5x5 card, for a 60th Wedding Anniversary!!!  How awesome is that.  It was for my Aunt and Uncle.  I just love that they worked on their marriage for that long!
Now days, some people won't work on it for a year.  Anyway...

 
The 60th Anniversary is the Diamond Anniversary.  So, I wanted to make it white on white with bling!  :)

I used my Explore and Design Space to make the 60 years and the diamond.  I also used Pop-ups under the diamond.

Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a blessed day!

Remember: God loves you & Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara