Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mother's Day - Pencil Bow

Happy Wednesday!  Well, there are only four more days until Mother's Day!  I wanted to do a little something for the gals at my husbands work.  There was a free cut a in Cricut Design Studio a few weeks ago, that is what I used.  I only put one bow on per pencil, but I think they are still cute.

I had two extra bows so, I used them on the jar and card.  Really simple again.  The most work was putting the bows together - with my two year old in the craft room!  :)

Happy Mother's day!  God bless you!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable Barbara. She will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! So thoughtful and kind of you to share your talent in this way. Love that card too! Happy Mothers Day to you Barb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara