Saturday, January 10, 2015

Another January Specials Idea

Hi there again!  I hope you are having a fantastic day!

I want to remind you of the January Specials...



Also, for every $50 you purchase in January, through me, you will be put in a drawing.  I have two bundles with the value of $20 and $30.

Here is another project I came up with using the Free To Be Me paper pack (that you could win) and the January Stamp Of The Month.



This is a 5x8 legal pad!  It looks a lot nicer now though. :)



I put a little pocket inside the cover.  I also used  Hook and Loop Dots, to keep the "door" shut.

Just a real simple way to dress up a legal pad.

Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara