Monday, October 27, 2014

Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers


Hello there!  So, I am trying to get ready for a couple of vendor shows.  Here are a few quick styles of candy bar wrappers I came up with.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Artfully Sent Stamp Set, October Stamp of the Month. For the paper I used... Yuletide Carol, Snowhaven, Cranberry, Glacier, White Daisy and Champagne.  Stamp colors are Black, Cranberry and Cocoa.
I will have a lot of stocking stuffers, such as these wrapped candy bars, wrapped microwave popcorn, covered post-it notes, note pads and more.  It is getting down to crunch time!  I still have a lot to do!  The first show is on the 8th of November at Cross of Hope Church in Ramsey.

I already packaged a lot of the things, but maybe I will take a few pictures and put them in a post in a few days.  Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara