Sunday, March 15, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop

Welcome!  Especially if you came from I Didn't Have Potatoes!

This... may be one of the hardest things to do for me.  So, with the comfort of my Master (just in case you are not sure who I mean, it is Jesus.), here goes...

Why am I a Close to my Heart Consultant?  For the Artbooking cartridge, of course!  Well, that is only part of it.  This could take way more time then I have to write it, as well at the time you want to read it!  Let's see what happens.

Yes.  I wanted to make it a business.  Do what I love and make a little money at the same time.  Staying at home with my son, thought it would be a good idea.  My son, however, takes way more time that I even imagined.  So, that part is not really going according to plan.

However, getting to know all the people on the Rose Blossom team, has been a blessing.  Me, being the "sweet" personality that I am, opens up easily to new people. :)  Okay, so that was a bit of sarcasm, which I know is not a good thing, so I apologize.  These gals are such beautiful people, inside and out.  They will help you at the drop of a hat.  No matter what it is.  This may be, the only reason, that I am still a consultant.

That is all I am going to say about that!


This is a Bluebird My Crush Book.  I started putting this together, after our meeting in January.  We all swapped valentines.  Miss Brenda, made the lovely card on the left and also gave us a little gift bag.  It was a good day!

Now, let's see what Kim has for us!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Barb! You really are so sweet and creative! Thanks for sharing your My Crush pages. I look forward to seeing more of those, as well as meeting you in person someday. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your My Crush book layout and I always enjoy visiting your blog to see what creative things you have to share. Hope to meet you in person someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - sharing our My Crush project! And I love your why. I think for most of us, after we've been doing it for awhile, it's the people that make us want to stay more than anything (okay, and the free stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you are using the Crush book to scrap your CTMH journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you shared your Crush book! I understand letting God lead us in this business, and I am always happy to hear that people fill their business with prayer. I also very happy that these wonderful women on the Rose Blossoms have reached out and helped you! I love having you on my team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Crush book Barb. A great idea for this Hop. Your creativity shines through in all that you do. So glad we have met because of CTMH.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara