Sunday, November 16, 2014

Missed the Blog Hop!


Apparently, I do not know how to schedule my blog for auto posting.
I apologize to all of the Rose Blossom's, who were in this Hop.  I know it messed up the connection.
Here it is now...




Welcome to the Holiday Home Decor Blog Hop!  You just came from Tammie's blog I bet.  I know you saw something terrific!

Well, I decided to do a My Creations Pennant Frame, using the Yuletide Carol Workshop On The Go!  Such a great paper and stamp set.


 The Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, cuts out the Pennant, perfectly for you.


 The Artiste Cricut Cartridge, cuts out these awesome flowers and leaves.  Liquid Glass was used to hold the flowers together.


I stamped the "Peace on Earth" on Colonial White paper, using Black ink.  Then I took the, Sap Green ShinHanart Twin Touch Marker, to give it a little something extra.  I also brushed Liquid Glass over the top of it, to give it some sturdiness.


               If you missed any of them, I have all of us participating below!  Have a great time!

Hope you enjoyed it.  Have a blessed evening!


4 comments:

  1. Your post was worth the wait. What an absolutely stunning frame!!! Beautifully crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is gorgeous! I love the paper piecing and the rolled roses are a perfect touch. What a beautiful project and the perfect ending for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one stunning piece of holiday artwork Barb! Your flowers are so well done and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for participating .... hope you can do it again in December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Barb! Love how you matched the paper on different levels of the frame and your flowers are perfect. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara