Sunday, October 19, 2014

"SUPER" Artfully Sent



Hello there!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  Today, I made my first Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge card.  It is a "Pop-up" card!  A SUPER POP-UP CARD!!!  These type of cards, are an interesting breed, but if I can do it, anyone can!  :)


I used the pop-up and icon keys, like it shows in the handbook.  Then I used the sentiment card key for the front of the card.  I just backed the words with scrap paper, to make them pop a little.



On the inside, I used a couple of scrap strips on the edge and used 3D Foam tape to lift up the "Happy Birthday" a little bit.  I also edged the front and inside of the card, with a  Dauber and Black inkBecause Real Super Heroes get dirty!









I think the 10 year old that will be receiving this, will love it!  Don't you?!  :)

Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara