Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hunting Dog Birthday

Hello there.  Spring may be here in Minnesota!  Although, by past experience, we will get more snow before it is over.  That is okay, my son and I are enjoying being outside, just like it is.

Here is a card, that was made specifically, for a person that loves astronomy, dachshunds and guns.


The patterned paper, is retired Timberline.  I had some scraps of it.  Thought it would be the best background for someone who loves astronomy.  The washi tape is retired too.  I know some of you still have these things, if you are anything like me.  :)

However, the Joyful Birthday stamp set, 3D Foam Tape and Chocolate stamp pad, are still available!


Well, I hope you and the recipient enjoy it!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara