Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop



Hi there and welcome to the Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop!  If you are here from Marg's Potato Patch, you are in the right place.  Actually, no matter how you got here, you're in the right place!  :)

This time, I thought I would do something a little different.  A Pennant Frame!
This is what I came up with...This actually looks like it could be Fall or Spring!  That is good in my opinion.  You can have it out two seasons of the year.

I used every paper in this Blossom Paper Pack, plus Honey & Pear!  Artbooking & Artiste Cricut Collections were used to cut out almost everything you see!  Liquid Glass is all over this, from making things stay, to coating them for strength.  A little Teal Shimmer Trim with the Oceanside & Coral Reef Sequins, give it a little something extra I think.  Archival Black Ink was used for the stamping of Finding The Words stamp set.

 This is actually going to be for my Sister as well.  If you follow my blog you have already seen this card.  My Sister lives in Florida & her favorite color is teal right now.  The timing of this paper pack could not have been more perfect.

She is going to be 50 in May - That just does not seem right!  How did this happen, all the sudden, like that!  We are way too young, for this sort of thing to just pop up like that!  HaHa! :)  Well, I guess there is no sense trying to figure out how time, seems to go by so fast during certain periods of life, right!?   We just need to love our way through it all!  Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed it!

Now you are off to see the lovely and talented Shelly!  Have a great time going through the Hop.  There are a lot of talented women on this team!  These here in the hop, are just a few!




7 comments:

  1. This frame is so awesome! The amount of detail you put into it is amazing - I am completely blown away by this piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb - I LOVE this frame. Also, you've made me cry as my sister lives away in Seattle. I miss her so, and love the card you've made for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, I have been staring at this for a few minutes. Your attention to detail is superb! Your flower cluster and placement of embellishments is perfect. You can tell that you put love into this project! I am so glad that you are a Rose Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb...this is just gorgeous. So much detail and it is so pretty! Such nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative! I love that your frame reminds me of a gigantic shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your frame is just darling! I love the pieced owl and and all those lovely flowers and leaves. Such a great use of the "Cherish" stamp. I haven't even inked that up yet, shame on me! You have inspired me to try a pennant frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara