Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hunting - Fishing - Guitars & Guns!

Hi everyone!  This is an oldie, but a goodie!  I will admit.  This was made a few years ago, but I needed a "fill in" for my blog.  I was unprepared and going on vacation!  My bad, I know!


This was made for a man, who was retiring, where I used to work.  There are a few different work sites so, in order to have everyone be able to sign it, I made these extra pieces, to give to each site.  It actually worked out really well.

I will have to tell you later which Cricut Cartridges I used.  Like I said, unprepared :}

Here are the cartridges I used... Paper Dolls Everyday, Old West & Going Places.

Thanks for stopping!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara