Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rose Blossom SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome, to the Rose Blossom SOTM blog hop!  If you are here from I Didn't Have Potatoes, you are in the right place!   Marg always has something inspiring - Can't wait to see it myself! :)

I wanted to think outside the box, so here is what I came up with...


A box!  I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, with my Explore, to make this Desert Sand box with Cranberry & Cocoa cogs.  The flap had scallops on them, well, that was way too girly for what I wanted to do, so, I cut the tips off!
I used the circles from the gears for a little extra on the box.  I stamped the Cranberry frame on Colonial White with a Cocoa "THANKS".  I cut it down on purpose, to make it more square.  You could uses any of these, frames and sentiments, with a box like this!
I embellished using Twine and Gold Durables Studs.



Here is the August special...
During the month of August, get your hands on the latest and greatest in organization products from Close To My Heart—with a few perks thrown in! Simply place an order for the new marker roll-up at full retail price and receive the new D-size stamp set My Acrylix® Balloon Wishes FREE! Or place an order for the new accessory roll-up at full retail price and receive two new Base & Bling style sheets, Affirmations and Lovely Blooms, FREE! All of the items offered as part of this campaign are featured in the Annual Inspirations 2015–2016 idea book, but are available for early purchase during August only as part of this campaign. The marker roll-up will be your new best friend, providing storage space for up to 25 ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers. The My Acrylix® Balloon Wishes stamp set is perfect for coloring, making them a practical pairing. The accessory roll-up is ideal for sorting and storing accessories, Base & Bling items, and embellishments, while the new Base & Bling style sheets are full of gorgeous floral designs and hip icons and sentiments perfectly suited for creating stunning jewelry pieces. Place your order for one—or both—deals and get an exciting sneak peek at just a few of the many new products found within Annual Inspirations’ pages!

Now you are off to Just One Pretty Piece, where Shelly will have something beautiful to show you!  I will be going there soon!

Thank you for stopping by!  Stop again soon!

9 comments:

  1. Well, I just love what you did!! Perfect for a little boy's gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun container. Love the dots and the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say ... your creativity has been in "high gear" these days! Have loved other pieces you've shared recently but this one is perfectly wonderful! Love your color selection and placement of the pieces. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - those gears are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little gift box is fabulous! I love the gears too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! That cranberry/cocoa colour combo is gorgeous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those gears are perfect on this box. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always struggle with gift packaging. This is so inspiring. Well done and how clever to cut scallops off to make something less girly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh be still my Kraft-loving heart! This box is FANTASTIC!!!! Love your color combo. This is a perfect masculine project. I'll be filing this one away for future lifting. Thanks for your constant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara