Monday, November 24, 2014

Yuletide Carol My Creations Kraft Container


Happy Monday!  I promised to have more projects, with this awesome bold paper, from the Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go!




 Here is a very simple container.  I used the paper to my advantage.  It did all the work for me.  All I did, was make a rosette, place the beautiful rose accessory on the top of that (using liquid glass!).  Added a little gold shimmer trim around the top edge of the container and three gems on the bottom.


This again, is very simple.  It still looks elegant, even if it is simple!  There doesn't always have to be a lot too it, for it to look good.

A My Creations Journaling Card Box, will be in a few days, so watch for that! 

Hope you enjoyed it!  Be blessed!



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara