Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hopscotch Pop-up!

So, I was going between this and the BOY layout, for the Blog Hop.  I love how this card turned out, but I wanted to do something different with the Hop.  So, here it is.  I had this in mind for a 19 year old, however, it may look a little too young for that.  I will think on it.

This Hopscotch Paper is only available through the end of March!

Using the Artfully Sent cartridge again :)  I cut out the card.  I also used the Joyful Birthday stamp set, yet again.  I am just saying, you will not regret buying this stamp set!  I used Sunset and Smoothie Inks.  Blinged the inside up a bit with Sparkles on the crown!  I used 3D Foam Tape, to pop up the crown on the front and the "Happy Birthday" on the inside.

Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara