Sunday, December 14, 2014

Paisley Perfect Flair... Blog Hop!!!


I bet you just came from Marg's Blog.  Isn't she awesome!  By the way, that is more of a statement than a question.

I chose to use "Paisley Perfect Flair" as my featured stamp set.  I guess maybe because it is a little like me!  ("a touch of class and a lot of sass")  :)



I did a card, using White Daisy Cardstock, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Sparkles, 3D Foam Tape and four stamp pads (Honey, Chocolate, Topiary and Cranberry).

Nice and simple!






I hope you enjoyed it!  Now onto Shelly's Pretty Pieces!  It will be amazing!

Here is the list of participants...

8 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites too as I love paisley but I just don't use it enough. Thanks for the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that! This isn't really a question either. I love the variety of colors. You're so brave to stamp without any paper. Simple but it looks difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know what to do with paisley, but you really showed good use of this stamp set! Like Shelly, I like all the colors, and you have really helped people see that they can make a beautiful card without patterned paper!! Great inspiration, Barb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combo and great design! Love how you used the stamps to create a custom look. Your class and sass really shine here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your card Barb. The colors together are beautiful. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE, Barbara! I need to pull out that set. It's been a while and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colors together. How perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara