Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Joyful Birthday - Charming Chevron Card

Good day to you all!  This was a quick card for a friend who likes purple and black.  You may not have noticed that!  LOL ;)

So, I cut my White Daisy cardstock to the wrong length.  OOPS!  It should have been 11 inches.  I cut it at 8 1/2 inches.  It worked out good though.  I still scored it at 5 1/2, to keep the correct size for the envelope.  I just put a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Black cardstock inside.

Using the Charming Chevrons stamp set, I stamped them , cut them out and popped them up on the open black.  Used the Joyful Birthday stamp set in Black ink right on the White Daisy.  A little twine bow and we are good to go!

Again, very simple!  That s how most of my creations are.  Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara