Friday, September 19, 2014

Seaside Sun & Shades


Hello there!  So, this was made for my Nephew.  He is in college in Florida.  I had been thinking about him so why not send a card!  Right!?

I used kraft paper for the base and leftover Seaside WOG paper.  Love this paper and stamp set!  It is so versatile, even if you don't live in Florida!!!  The "thinking of you" stamp is from the #30yearsofhappy stamp set.(Which is FREE from CTMH with a $30 stamp purchase!)

The ink colors are Black, Pear & Sorbet.  Oh, Glacier is under there too!
Can you tell I am working on my clustering  :)  Some people have a great talent for that  ;)

Hope you enjoyed it!   I really hope my Nephew does!  :)  Have a blesssed day!

1 comment:

  1. Sunshiney cuteness! This is sure to add a smile to his face. Love the dimension you gave the cluster ... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara