Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Your Own Kind Of Wonderful

Hi there!  I hope you all are having a terrific day!  I would like to share a card with you, that is for my niece, who is turning 18 this year!  Wow!  It is hard to believe she is 18 already.



The base is White daisy card & envelope combo, partnered with Whimsey paper fundamentals.  The stamp set is Your Own Kind of Wonderful in Topiary ink,on White Daisy cardstock, cut out with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.



For the butterfly, I used the ShinHan Touch Twin markers (Sap Green, Light Orange, Cerulean Blue Light, Peony Purple).  Now, this is my first time using them, they are a whole different animal.  I have to say though, they are pretty neat.

I wanted my niece to feel special with this card, so I hope she does.

Thanks for looking, have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara