Monday, June 23, 2014

Graduation Poster's

Hope you all have been doing well!

Here are some photos of posters that I made for a friend of mine.  Her daughter graduated this year and they were for her party.  The photo's, of the posters, are not the greatest. They were taken after the party.  Also, it rained that day and a lot of them got wet.  I think you will get the point though.  The frames are not mine, nor the sketch-work that is one or more of them.
It was a lot of fun making them!  I love having a reason/person that projects are being made for.  Just making something out of the air, not really my forte.  They loved them and that was all that mattered!

Have a blessed day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a blessed day!
Barbara